Monday, July 16, 2018

Teen Hangout: Walk It Like I Talk It...

Walk It Like I Talk It, There's a Wocket in My Pocket

Thursday, 19 July 2018 from 5:30PM - 6:30PM


Teens, do you love music?! If so, come and join us on Thursday, 19 July 2018 for our Summer Reading Program, "Walk It Like I Talk It, There's a Wocket in my Pocket," where we'll be rapping children's books over popular music instrumentals and beats. Don't have a clue what I'm talking about? Take a look below and make sure you turn the volume up!


Ayyyyy, llama llama. red pajama...


See where I came up with the title?


All of the books will be provided and so will the music. The music is up to you and is not limited to just rap songs, so if you want to do an opera version or a hard metal version or a love song version, we got you!!!!

No comments: